City of Malabon Covid-19 Vaccination Pre-registration Privacy Notice
Personal information is entered into the City of Malabon Vaccination Database
The following Data will be collected by the City of Malabon for Covid 19 Vaccination Online Pre-Registration Form.
• Date of birth
• Contact details
• Philhealth Number/PWD ID No.
• Civil Status
• Employer contact number
• ID and ID No.
• Medical History
Collection of your personal information for this purpose is required by The Philippine National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for Covid-19 Vaccines issued by the Department of Health.
We will use and disclose your personal information to:
• monitor vaccination coverage and effectiveness
• collect, analyse and publish statistics and other information about vaccination.
• advise an individual when they are, or were, due to receive a vaccine
• provide evidence of vaccination status.
• Provide DOH and other National Government Agencies the information if needed.
We only use and disclose personal information contained in the databasein accordance with the Data Privacy Act.
Reporting on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout
We will use information from the Database to generate reports that include monitoring:
• dose wastage, delivery, and service capacity
• vaccine coverage with reference to vaccine brand, location, stock availability, and statistical population data.
How your information is stored
Data collected will be stored in the City of Malabon Database.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way your personal information has been managed, you can lodge a complaint with us using the details listed below. Please provide as much information as possible so we can investigate and respond.
EDSON D. YANGA
City of Malabon Data Protection Officer